$TKAI for Giveth community. - TAIKAI

Hello there, I’m Agustin do Rego, the Social Media Manager and Head of Community from LayerX (https://layerx.xyz/), a builder hub that brings together developers and organizations through hackathons and bounties.

We’re excited to announce the upcoming launch of a social token for our hackathon platform - $TKAI - and we think the Giveth community could benefit from it.

Proposal description:
We believe decentralized development is key to building the future of work. That’s why with TKAIs, our platform users, including participants, jurors, and mentors, can contribute to the ecosystem by curating and developing hackathon projects. We’re constantly adding more utility and ways to innovate, contribute, and be rewarded through TKAIs.

We understand that your community is home to talented builders who may find TAIKAI a valuable platform to explore, so we invite you to share this news with them.

We’d be grateful if you could make a publication on your social media, Discord, or other channels about us and invite your devs to learn more about TAIKAI. Also we’re preparing an airdrop for developer’s communities and Giveth would be one of it.

Let me know what you think!

Hey there! Welcome to the Giveth community and thanks for taking the time to engage here in the forum :purple_heart:

Dang… We actually just wrapped up an internal AI hackathon. I’m not sure when we will have the need or resources to host another one :thinking: I am curious to learn more though… what is the utility of the TKAI token?