Automated workflow for Giveth

Hi Giveth Friends,

I’m co-founder of Syncvote (syncvote.com). We try to transform the whole DAO’s operation team into one person, or even none.

Normally, DAO will do this:

1. Go to discord to raise a discussion
  2. Go to forum to create a post, mentioned that the post has been discussed somewhere
  3. Go to Snapshot/Realms to create a proposal, mentioned that the proposal has been passed in forum. DAO Admin will share the link to governance channel to notify member that a proposal has been on air and waited for their vote.
  4. Some people notice, some people not. Sometimes DAO admin is active, sometimes he is not. Sometimes passed proposal will be executed, sometimes it will not.

That is really long and boring process. People need to learn all the rule, while jumping back and forth multiple platforms. On the other hand, DAO Admin need to do the same things everyday, while community lose track of what is going on.

So why not spend time to create interactive workflow and let it operate without the need for constant oversight from a centralized team?

We face the problems, and we think about Syncvote as the solution.

SyncVote’s capabilities is its remarkable ability to execute tasks precisely as you’ve defined them.

1. Precision Execution:

DAO define the conditions, triggers, and actions, and SyncVote follows the instructions faithfully without the risk of human error.

One of truly powerful use case is Automated Fund Transfers:

DAO can create automated workflows that initiate fund transfers based on DAO predefined conditions. Whether it’s vendor payments, employee salaries, or contributor payments, SyncVote ensures that transactions occur smoothly and on time.

1. Effortless Workflow Design:

No coding skills are required. Simply drag and drop elements, set conditions, and build workflows that match DAO specific requirements. SyncVote simplifies the entire process, empowering DAO to take control of DAO operations.

1. Real-time Monitoring and Oversight:

While SyncVote operates autonomously, DAO maintain full visibility and control. Real-time monitoring and oversight features allow DAO to track the progress of automated tasks, review logs, and intervene when necessary. This combination of autonomy and control ensures that DAO operations run smoothly and effectively.

My co-founder and I love to explore what problems Syncvote can solve for you and walk you through our Demo.

You can get in touch with us through our calendly Calendly - Godwin Mount

1 Like

Morning guys,

What do you guys think about Syncvote? Do you guys think it can help run GivethDAO more effectively?

Below is some samples of other DAOs on Syncvote

Gnosis: Gnosis Governance Process by Syncvote

Monkedao: MonkeDAO Governance Process by Syncvote

1 Like

Welcome @godwin!

Personally, I’m always looking for ways to automate tasks… work smarter right?
I know for a fact that there are tasks that can be automated within our organization.

How would you guys like to come give us a demo at our Community Call on Oct 5th or 12th at 9am Costa Rica time? We set aside a portion of the call time for a Community Spotlight where we explore opportunities for collaboration with other aligned projects.

Let me know if you are interested and I can put you on the schedule and send more details :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Asley @WhyldWanderer for your answer.

Yes I’m interested of course. I could do it on Oct 5th at 9am.

I am in Giveth Discord with ID: godwin13. I will ping you for futher instruction.

1 Like

Oh man… that slot got snagged already!

I have 10/19 available though…
Ill DM you on Discord

1 Like

Thanks @WhyldWanderer for the great suggestion to bring a demo to our Community Call!

@godwin super appreciate what you have proposed and the thoughtful follow up, I’ll look forward to learning more :slight_smile:

Thank you @Danibelle for your kind word.

Hope that Syncvote could contribute and got some feedback from you guys to improve

Our slot is in Oct, so there’s quite a while until there. Do you guy take a look at Syncvote through our website Syncvote (syncvote.com)? It woud be nice if we could discuss something for Giveth before Demo Day

hello @WhyldWanderer @Danibelle ,

I just release a new feature that I think it approaches DAO’s operation in quite unique way. Hence, I start a new proposal here to be easy to discuss on the topic: Proposal: Solution to Improve DAO Governance Efficiency - Giveth Proposals - Giveth Forum: Join the conversation to shape the Future of Giving

Would love to have you guys commenting on that,

1 Like