$BANK listed on the cryptocurrencies accepted

What is $BANK?
$BANK is the token by which Bankless DAO contributors are rewarded for participating in the community.
Coingecko - $BANK

Today in our Discord, a Bankless Contributor asked about the possibility to add $BANK in the cryptocurrency dropdown menu for donation (See message)

I reviewed their liquidity and there isn’t not enough to be part of the GIVbacks token list but I would like to mention a few considerations…

1. Praise recently was added to their server, they’re one of the most influential communities on the ecosystem and they can be great allies.
  2. They recently created a project for the Turkey Earthquake, they have some contributors there and they’re getting organized to help the community.
  3. For the token price a lot of contributors didn’t sell their tokens but If the option to donate is open (and specifically for their project) we can bring a lot of donors to the platform.

*Disclosure: This is my first Forum post, feedback is appreciated.

5 Likes

I’m in favour of this proposal.

You can also add a few polls to make it easier for people to signal:

Should $BANK be part of the cryptocurrencies accepted?

• Yes
  • No
  • Abstain
  • I have an unresolved concern

0 voters

Should they receive GIVbacks with $BANK donations? Although they do not fulfill the amount of liquidity that we accept

• Yes
  • No
  • Abstain
  • I have an unresolved concern

0 voters

2 Likes

Discussing this in the GIVeconomy research call…

I don’t think we should we make an exception on the amount of liquditiy. this makes GIVbacks easy to game.

They could, however, add some liquidity for BANK and then we can reconsider.

1 Like

I believe they were using tokemak. But I don’t know if it´s considered on coingecko.

But I agree, definitely being accepted. But if they don’t have the liquidity they shouldn’t be considered for the GIVbacks program

1 Like

hello, i am the initiator of the project. where can we get more information on the liquidity you are looking for? We have liquidity on uniswap and polygon, but i’m not the best degen so i can ask to the treasury guild and learn what can be done.

1 Like

Hi @raybankless ! We need 10k at 2% depth on a DEX like Uniswap, for example here we took the information from Coingecko and It’s not enough. Could you ask treasury Is there is a way to increase the liquidity of BANK? Thank you so much!

1 Like