CLOSED: Donna's Role Proposal

Hi Unicorns,

I am Donna. I met Amin 3 months ago and joined GIVeth on 18th of July 2021. Before joining GIVeth, I had been working in various companies in the business world from fintech to mhealth and telecom. However, I didn’t feel it fulfilling and purposeful. I wanted to do something real and meaningful! I always love charities and worked as volunteers before but didn’t know I could do it as my full-time job!
On the other hand, I heard about blockchain and worked with cryptocurrencies before but I didn’t have any idea about DAO’s, voting and token engineering… ! Although now, I grasp a little of what’s going on, but still need to know so much more (it’s like an endless maze)! I am learning and would love to contribute as far as I can :slight_smile: here is my role proposal:

(65%) Organize and manage the GIVeconomy
(30%) Cat herd the team and deliverables with proactive communication
(5%) Supporting the development of Giveth 1 & 2 DApps

Please take a look and leave all of your comments and feedbacks here.
Thanks for your time,
Cheers,
Donna

8 Likes

reviewed! Maybe consider clarifying some points around how you support and organize different aspects of the GIVeconomy.

Nice to learn some fun facts about you too! Kung-fu black belt, that’s impressive! :martial_arts_uniform:

3 Likes

Hahaha… thanks for the great feedback mitch! I consider different aspects and elaborate more on that!

1 Like

Had a good sync with Donna to go over everything in this description. I’m excited to see her jump in and take on all this work!

1 Like

Wow Donna
I really know how hard is it to handle 4 projects at the same time, even onboarding to these projects are tricky and tough. However, I think launch of give-economy(which is 65 %) is a milestone rather than a recurring job or a responsibility, we will have it soon or late. I myself really love to have you more inside the team, and I really happy to help you and have more interactions with each other. Sometimes we are using shared resources for our projects and we may play role on behalf of each other.

3 Likes

Yep - good point : The launch is one FAT BIG MILSTONE! but I revise it and add other general post-launch reponsibilities. thanks Moenick

Yep - me too! will jump in the daily meeting tomorrow we can discuss some points afterwards, whenever you are free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Donna! I wonder if you could update the role description a little to remove outdated items (like getting onboarded from Forest) and include new items ? Otherwise, it’s looking good!

1 Like

Guys,
I updated it ! can you check it out again :slight_smile: thanks @MoeNick I updated the launch section - it seems that most of the tasks there can be recurring repetitive tasks I just changed the term “launch” ! can you please check it out again and give me your feedback! thanks

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Guys! I applied your comments and I need you to let me know if you are happy with the final draft of my work agreement proposal or not, please give your feedback if your answer is no :slight_smile: :

• Yes!
  • No, needs more review

0 voters

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for jumping in to do the poll right away, I’m happy to vote YES!

1 Like

Thanks Danni, Governance calls are great and your positive vibe motivates me to jump in right away :slight_smile:

1 Like