Funding Proposal: EthDenver Public Goods Pizza Party with PizzaDAO and Rainbow Rolls

Hallo GIVers of Giveth and the Gardners of GIVgarden!

Please note that due to limit of the amount of links a new poster can use on this forum, links shared will require copy and pasting.

PizzaDAO and NFTP: Rainbow Rolls are coming together to throw a Public Goods Pizza Party for the People @ EthDenver!

https://twitter.com/Pizza_DAO
https://twitter.com/rainbow_rolls

We are reaching out to other Public Goods based organizations within the web3 space to partner with PizzaDAO for this event.

Name: Public Goods Pizza Party
Location: International Church of Cannabis (400 S Logan St, Denver, CO 80209)
Capacity: 200
Date: Tuesday, February 15th
Time: 6:00pm MT - 9:00pm MT

The venue is the super sweet International Church of Cannabis, located just down the road from the EthDenver main venue.

Please check out this slidedeck to get a taste of whats in store for the event: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hlNHzwRj8QZ1r1r0n6WRyFz-AN73pGkbgU73UquKN60/

We are putting together an NFT Gallery and Auction presented by Superchief, feeding free Pizza and Refreshments to the people, and will feature an interactive augmented reality booth.

We can feature Giveth related NFTs / content in the gallery.

Please find our sponsorship menu below. At time of this posting the corresponding amounts of GIV are as follows:

• 2 ETH == 9415 GIV
  • 5 ETH == 23538 GIV
  • 10 ETH == 47077 GIV

Proposal description: Funding Request for EthDenver Public Goods Pizza Party

Proposal Rationale:
PizzaDAO and Rainbow Rolls are looking to partner with other reputable Public Goods DAOs within the space to promote each other’s causes and vibe together and create more awareness surrounding the Public Goods sector in web3/

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
ASAP, event rapidly approaching

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)
PizzaDAO: https://twitter.com/pizza_dao

RainbowRolls

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
PizzaDAO has thrown the BIGGEST PIZZA PARTY IN THE WORLD! See slide deck linked above.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)
Amount of GIV requested:

• 2 ETH == 9415 GIV
  • 5 ETH == 23538 GIV
  • 10 ETH == 47077 GIV

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

0xBdAF85b594C7Cb802ECBBcF0C64e0959b6Cf3629

MAIN NET GNOSIS SAFE of Rainbow Rolls

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

• Venue
  • Venue staff
  • A/V tech,
  • NFT displays
  • Display installation materials/hardware,
  • Installation labor
  • Pizza
  • Beverages (alcohol requires hiring a catering company with permit to facilitate)
  • Event signage, promo/marketing materials
5 Likes

I added the links :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the prettifying!

1 Like

Well I love you guys so much :rainbow: :roll_of_toilet_paper: and think it would be awesome to sponser you for the Medium sized pizza… 23,538GIV

But also wonder, what are you going to do with the GIV? Sell right away to cover costs? Or would you be up for stake in the GIVfarm or provide liquidity? I’m thinking about the impact of this on the GIV price if it’s sold.

Also, serious question - will there be gluten free/cheeseless options? :yum:

5 Likes

Taking this to the rest of the team, Snax, Launchninja, Apeiron et al.

If the funding is provided in the form of GIV we probably will have to sell at least some portion of it to go towards covering costs. Perhaps there is a staking/pooling option that might make sense though.

Will follow up asap!

4 Likes

Hey! We could probably stake the GIV. We can also make sure there are gluten free/cheeseless options! I actually have similar digestive afflictions haha. What are your favorite toppings?

3 Likes

You are a hero :eyes: :heart_eyes: I love any and all veggies! If I get to be particilar oohhh… musrooms, brocolli, garlic, olive oil, olives, but would just be happy to have anything with no wheat & cheese :sweat_smile:

Do you guys know the status on covering costs? It’s been over 5 days so once we resolve all that we could push this through to get the funding! @chair @snax

2 Likes

We have sponsors rolling in! So far Chainlink and PeopleDAO are confirmed, a few more in the pipeline yet to be confirmed.

We are ready to Roll! The PizzaDAO multisig address on Mainnet is: pizzadao.eth

The official Eventbrite link: Public Goods Pizza Party Tickets, Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite

PW: cowabunga

2 Likes

Smol update:

I have confirmed with @snax that PizzaDAO is going to stake the entirety of the GIV donated!

2 Likes

That is amazing!!! Get this in the GIVgarden so I can vote!!

1 Like

I just learned from @snax that this proposal never made it to the garden because we were waiting on them to create a multisig on gnosis chain! Now they have one :slight_smile:

The Pizza Party already happened at ETHDenver and it was awesome! Giveth was there as a sponsor, got our swag & stickers distributed to awesome people, ate many yummy slices & drinks, got to talk about Giveth. So this funding proposal is now a retroactive sponsorship!

The gardens proposal is to get the funds for PizzaDAO like we promised! Those guys are great! :pizza:

Here’s the GIVgarden funding request if you want to vote!

2 Likes

This proposal has been successfully funded in the GIVgarden! :rocket: