GivConnect Planning Part II

Hey, here is my preference for food
Eats Halal (no pig)

1 Like

@Ayaz97 I have not heard any objections to this reply from @Griff and the invitation has been issued to newly hired members of the Giveth / Magic team so at my understanding here, the 75 hour/3month restriction has been lifted and you will qualify for the part-time
reimbursement subsidy.

(I cannot edit the post itself to reflect this as it was created by @hanners717 )

2 Likes

Hoodie order has been placed!

Also we only ordered 60 hoodies and they are meant for our team really… we can definitely give some to friends or partners once everyone who is contributing is covered, but I think we should make it clear that it’s not first-come-first-serve!

6 Likes

I forgot to mention I can’t eat Indian nuts and I try to avoid pistachio. That’s all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can someone recommend a mobile internet card to buy at the arrival?

@markop I use the e-sim Airalo and haven’t had any issues (used in in the US and all over Europe) and they cover almost all countries

here is my referral code for anyone: JACOB5958

2 Likes

I like to have a plan, then release my attachment to the plan.

Here’s my plan that I have created with input from many but not all, and is only a guide that can and will be changed during our first day together.

I count EVERYONE for breakfast every day, it’s super important for us to have this time together to share and incorporate new learnings into our plan for the day and subsequent days.

I count EVERYONE for lunch and dinner on Tuesday 6 Nov, our first full day together, to spend getting to know us with our partners / support persons.

I count only Giveth people for lunches Wednesday and Thursday, these are expected to be half days with afternoon and evening time out of the hotel in small groups.

I leave Wednesday and Thursday dinners open for us to make orders or go out.

And invite us all to have a closing dinner together on Friday 11th to celebrate whatever we did :laughing:

7 Likes

No seafood and no spicy food

1 Like