Hello dear DAO
We’re building a Giveth Ambassador Program () and this is a post dedicated to share the details so far, with the intention of gathering your initial thoughts & feedback.
As many of you may know, in the Web3 Space several DAOs, projects & protocols count with ambassador programs to grow their communities, therefore grow their product adoption.
Worldwide ‘ambassadors’ willing to dedicate some time & get rewarded, organize workshops, lead talks & more in order to achieve specific growth goals.
We did a complete research around several Web3 Ambassador Programs in case you want to dig into some of these examples.
Why to create a Giveth Ambassador Program?
Giveth counts with great Web3 tools & innovations, starting with an amazing fundraising platform. The number of users taking advantage of these tools could be much bigger!
The Giveth’s mission & vision is very powerful & engaging. We all have experienced the joy of representing this cause even without anyone asking us to do it. Why not spreading this fulfilling & world changing spirit to others for them to replicate creating a multiplier effect.
The work so far
We had a great Climate Fresk session where Lucille, ambassador of the program, shared insights on how the program has 25 thousand facilitators in 50 different countries even without receiving reward$. You can check the notes and recording of the session here.
With the feedback received by Lucille, team synchs & the programs research, we created some initial goals for a three months trial period program.
Ambassador Program Goals (3 months)
- Onboard 10 ambassadors
- Launch 3 local chapters (potential regions: Barcelona, Costa Rica, Mx, Us, Br)
- Donors growth of 3%.
- Will measure donations by @aabugosh referral program link
- Discord Community growth in 5%
- Will measure by Discord unique links
Ambassadors Goals (3 months)
- Onboard 3 projects that become verified.
- Get 30 dollars in donations made by donors that you onboarded
- Onboard 5 people to Discord
- Onboard 1 ambassadors
The program contributes to the Giveth community building & engagement growth in different regions. It identifies profiles willing to contribute and promote Giveth’s mission by bringing in non-profits & social impact organizations, as well as potential donors.
- Get community feedback (YOU) about this first approach & ideas to build Giveth’s own program.
- Define program rewards
- Create program materials (decks & presentations)
Giveth Ambassadors Program is a good idea?
- yes, I see potential
- no I don’t think so
- I have comments or concerts (and I’ll write them below)
Check out this Notion page for more info regarding the program.