Giveth GIVPower Delegation

## Proposal Information

Giveth GIVPower Delegation [Feedback] —> Needs Giveth Team/ Community Input

Proposal description:
An accurate and detailed description of what you are proposing

Create a process for Giveth GIVPower Delegators (outreach, intake, promotion) etc

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to GIV holders, the Giveth community, and/or giving ecosystem

Opportunity for GIVPower tokens to be fully utilized by having the possibility to delegate your tokens if not choosing to allocate GIVPower tokens yourself.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

2-3 weeks

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, Giveth Forum, etc.):

Tropical Mango + Giveth Team Support

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform GIV holders about your ability to execute on your proposal

First time working with Web 3 Delegation but have previous marketing experience and background. Feel confident I can deliver this work with team support.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Not applicable

Amount of GIV requested:
Not sure how this works? Don’t think it’s applicable

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
??

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
??

2 Likes

hey @tropicalmango nice work getting a forum post up!

I think you need to use the template in the case that you are an external team asking for funds from Giveth, if you’re looking for feedback on the GIVpower Delegation doc you can make just a simple forum post, no need to use the template.

You might also want to consider creating it in a different category such as #community

2 Likes

Hey @tropicalmango thanks for putting this together! I took the time to explore your post more as I was creating the GIVgarden delegate post (TBA).

What is the application flow? I can see you have a google forms link for people to apply. I’m wondering what happens after a delegate submits this form? Is there supposed to be a review process? If so, who decides what passes or not?

How does a google form keep Giveth and delegate applications transparent and accountable?

Here’s a look at how ENS handles delegation nominations:

Also Gitcoin:

Also Balancer:

1 Like

@mitch since we’re chatting on discord, just making a note here so everyone knows I’m responding to your requests.

here’s also a look at how gitcoin shows delegates to their users:

@mitch thanks! putting this here for me to remember :

1 Like