During Bear Markets good quality content stands out even more
This podcast will be hosted by @Griff & will be branded by Giveth!
Is the ideal content format w the potencial of providing multiple benefits:
Bring attention to the Giveth Galaxy
An outlet for sponsors & partnerships
Community Growth & engagement around Giveth’s ecosystem
Amplify the efforts happening in Giveth & the Galaxy
Yeah, but why is it a good idea?
Giveth already count w all the resources to make this possible:
- A charismatic host with a great name & trajectory in the Web3 space
- Great & engaging comms channels w a define tone of voice and quality content
- An impressive network of talented people w the capacity of having engaging conversations
- An organized & proactive team to divide and conquer.
- Enough resources to produce this without having an extra cost
We need the community ideas to help shape this effort!
After a Brainstorm session @Griff & myself came with 3 possible routes:
IDEA 1 ‘Web3 Public Goods’ podcast
Racional: A podcast featuring conversations with project makers focused in making a positive impact in the Public Goods space, can be Giveth’s project owners. Each episode will always be themed and will have multiple guests dialoguing (3 guests x episode aprox).
Topics could be: human rights, activism, animal activism, conflicts around the world (Ukraine, Iran).
IDEA 2 ‘Go deep into dApps’ podcast
Racional: A podcast featuring different Public Goods dApps. The show will go deep into dApps highlighting the builders around. Is not about ‘shilling’ is more about ‘show me what you got’: The conversation will cover technical details & user experience of dApps. The idea is to feature the builders behind the dApps that are little known.
dApps could be: Ethic Hub, Public Nouns, Gitcoin, Uniswap, Dappnode, Giveth.
IDEA 3 ‘GM!’
Racional: A podcast that will feature fun, smart & ‘memed’ Web3 conversations between friends. The idea is to get away of the formality and dryness of crypto panels, crypto podcasts & interviews, and feature the human side of crypto. These are conversations between Griff & Griff’s friends (different fren x episode) around a topic.
Topics could be: Burning Man, The future of Web3?, technology
How can you contribute?
- These ideas are not set on stone. Write your thoughts about them, mention which one you like the most, or a new idea of how this podcast could be structured.
- Can you think of a cool name for the podcast? The names I wrote above are names to differentiate each idea, not final names for the podcast. Tip: @Griff used to have a podcast called Griff’s Riff (ty @WhyldWanderer)
- Ok, first things first, do you think having a podcast is a good idea and can support Giveth? Vote here please!
- Yey, I think is a good idea
- No, I have concerns and I’ll add them below
The podcast aims to be out twice a month, w a duration no longer then 30 mins. (tbd)
Will be broadcast in Giveth’s Twitter, Fb & Youtube swapping between Giveth’s Twitter Spaces, at 9am CT. This can be achieved though the Streamyard Platform. (tbd) Thanks @WhyldWanderer for giving this idea!
Here you’ll find a Notion page w all the details to keep a registry of this project
Thank you @WhyldWanderer, @clara_gr @NikolaCreatrix for staring the conversations about creating a podcast. Thank you @karmaticacid for sharing @Griff podcast idea w me!