Invitation to Participate in Research Study

Assessing the Impact of Blockchain Technology on Transparency and Donor Trust in Philanthropy: An Empirical Study of Donation Platforms.

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Achmed Gabriel Noorsetiawan, and I am currently conducting an exciting research project as part of my master’s studies. I am reaching out to invite you to participate in this important study, which explores the transformative potential of blockchain technology in the philanthropic sector.

About the Study:

The research focuses on the influence of blockchain-based contribution platforms on transparency, accountability, and donor confidence within the philanthropic industry. We aim to understand how these innovative platforms can revolutionize traditional donation methods and enhance donor behaviours and trust. Your insights and experiences are invaluable to this study and can contribute significantly to advancing the field of philanthropy.

Why Your Participation Matters:

Share Your Perspective: Your unique experiences and thoughts can help shape the future of donation platforms.
Contribute to Innovation: Be a part of groundbreaking research that could enhance transparency and accountability in the philanthropic sector.
Empower Donors: Help us understand how blockchain technology can build greater trust and confidence among donors.

What to Expect:

Time Commitment: The survey will take approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute to complete.
Anonymity: Your responses will be confidential and used solely for academic purposes.
Convenience: The questionnaire is easy to access and can be completed independently.

How to Participate:

Click on the following link to start the survey:

Your participation is crucial to the success of this research, and I am immensely grateful for your time and contribution. Should you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at achmed2.noorsetiawan@live.uwe.ac.uk

Thank you for considering this invitation. Together, we can explore how blockchain technology can enhance the future of philanthropy.

Warm regards,

Achmed Gabriel Noorsetiawan
achmed2.noorsetiawan@live.uwe.ac.uk
UWE Bristol

1 Like