Iproposal for sponsorship freethechild orphanage I

Proposal information
I would like to propose that giveth become a sponsor for freethechild orphanage home at iwo osun state Nigeria it serves as a means of helping the less privilege in our society to give a sense of belonging to become future leathers
The orphanage home is lacking basic amenities like good and clean water educational materials baby wears etc l am seeking the kind gesture of people in the community to pls assist the orphanage home
The freethechild orphanage home is an NGO registered with the government

Proposal Rational

By sponsoring freethechild orphanage we will advertise giveth on our Facebook page for months and also we will make a video with the children appreciating giveth on our Facebook page and also it serves as a means of helping the less privilege in our society to become leathres of tomorrow

Team information
Name ojo Mary
Username Danehome
Email freethechild89@gmail.com
Relevant social media
Facebook

Skills and previous experience related or similar work
As a person that grew up in orphanage home and also as one of the trustee of
freethechild home l have gain a lot of experience and skills while growing up
The legal aspect of adminting and registering new intake into the orphanage counselling the children and making sure there is peace and harmony also advertising to get fund to maintain the orphanage

Funding information
Amonut of giveth required
$10,000
Etherum address 0xd2F4528e457c3e8997A0EeFEE35460d78aB2c934

Detail description of how funds will be be be handled and used
The funds received will be utilized to support the children education and also to buy a fairly used bus to convey them to school
The funds will be used to buy mattresses baby wears clothes shoes and balanced diet
We will appreciate your consideration of this proposal and look forward to discussing the details further pls feel free to ask any questions
best regards
Ojo Mary
Trustee of freethechild orphanage

1 Like

This sounds like it would be a great initiative to start raising funds for on Giveth!

The forum is more for things like decision making within the Giveth DAO as well as Giveth proposals. I think you will have more success to recieve donations if you put the project up on the Giveth site.

Please see our getting started guide here: Getting started | Giveth Docs

Do you already have a crypto wallet that you use to manage funds for your project?

Once you are ready to create the project, you can do it here: Create a Project on Giveth with Zero Fees

Let me know if you have any other question on how to get the project up on the platform.

1 Like

Hello I try to click on create a project with zero fees into my browser but the site is not reachable meaning not going
Pls help out

Can you tell me what type of issue you are having?

What do you mean by the page does not open?

Do you get an error message?

Can you post any screenshots that you might have of the issue?

Thanks!