Mettodo for GIVpower delegate

What’s your name (or how you want to be called)?

mettodo

What’s your Discord Handle?

mettodo#7010

What’s your Ethereum Address on Gnosis Chain?

mettodo.eth

Why should people choose you as a delegate for GIVpower?

I have been a consistent donor at Giveth and know about a number of cool projects

What is your statement of intention or your values & reasons for joining?
I already plan to use the GIVpower that I have to boost projects that I donate to; thus, having some more GIVpower to distribute will allow me to boost more of those projects and to boost them more. Since I usually donate every 2 weeks allocating any additional GIVpower that I have will be easy and helpful for people who are not that active.

What is your process for evaluating projects and deciding which ones to boost with the most GIVpower?

I am mainly interested in Commons and ReFi related projects. I usually find them on Twitter, TG or Gitcoin and have members that I have heard of.
I also like to trust new initiatives that might not have much traction yet and keep donating to them if they deliver according to their plans.
Once in a while I take a look at projects on Giveth and add those I find interesting to the “like” list. I only select verified projects.
I also like communities that are part of Panvala or that are building great tools: BrightID, 1Hive, Giveth, Metagame, TEC, etc.

How are you related with crypto, non-profits, public goods and/or Giveth?

I am part of two initiatives NIA and Njombe Beyond

5 Likes

Wow! First to throw the hat into the ring! Well done good sir!

2 Likes