If you want to see the full notes, we are working from this doc: Regen Pool Parameterization - Google Docs
If we go for this, we will open up 3 incredible products for our community:
- Regen Pool: A lending market that benefits projects on Giveth
- oneGIV: Our own stable coin
- Angel Vault: A structured Univ3 pool that can be farmed
Proposal: Don’t promote the Regen Pool UI, or even so much the details of what we are doing people will deposit FEI on our site and that’s what we promote.
Note: Depositors will get a small % of FEI + a GIVstream, we need to do a little technical feasibility here still
We should base our estimates on having at least a 250% collateralization, even if the GIV token drops to 10 cents
No Max, No Min, we grab the FEI we need to hit 10% of our market cap and move on from there.
As much GIV from GIVgarden as we can + some from liquidity multisig. nrGIV can do the reward stream so all DAOs have to vote.
- Liquidity multisig would require snapshot vote
- GIVgarden requires Conviction VotingV
- nrGIV through its Aragon DAO
The address that receives the GIV can borrow the FEI, and might have many small actions to take on a daily basis
To have speedy actions, let’s use a 3 / 5 or 3 / 6 Gnosis Safe - want to have at least 3 signatures & nice to have in-the-know people. Will require nrGIV to be a member.
When we take this loan out, we are not “Spending” the money as much as we are Staking the money.
We will learn a lot more to make this decision later, but it would be irresponsible to take out the loan without thinking about how we pay it back.
- We can take the money back and pay off the loan soon after the launch if we have successful farming.
- The interest rate will be small, around 1.5-5% (in FEI). If we borrow 800k that is 40k a year MAX, which is about the cost of 1 team member. When thought of like that, in many ways it seems like a pretty awesome deal maybe we wait to pay it off for a year and use the stable coin farm to attract degens to turn them into regens.
- We could make univ3 pools above the price so that as the price rises, we sell GIV for oneGIV & pay it back like that
- Shapeshift arbitrages: mints oneFOX and trades for USDC when there’s more USDC in the pool - makes $ from rebalancing the pool