Could Someone Give me Advice on Launching a Community-Driven Environmental Project on Giveth?

Hello there,

I am reaching out to seek your valuable advice and insights as I start on an exciting journey to launch a community driven environmental project on Giveth.

Our initiative; “Green Future Collective,” aims to address environmental challenges through localized community action.

Working with local communities to plant trees; restore natural habitats; and promote biodiversity.
Educating and supporting farmers to adopt eco friendly farming practices that enhance soil health and reduce carbon footprints.

Raising awareness about environmental issues and encouraging sustainable living practices through workshops; events; and digital content.

To plant 10,000 trees within the first year.

To train 500 farmers in sustainable agriculture techniques.

To reach 5,000 community members through our educational programs.

We believe that Giveth’s unique approach to decentralized; community driven fundraising is the perfect fit for our project. The transparency and trust inherent in Giveth’s platform align with our values and mission. Moreover; the vibrant and supportive Giveth community is an excellent environment for collaboration and growth.

We would love to hear your thoughts on our project. Are there any aspects we could improve or additional elements we should consider?

For those of you who have successfully launched projects on Giveth, what best practices or tips can you share?

Also I have gone through this post: https://forum.giveth.io/t/feedback-for-giveth-from-blue-prism-remarkable-project-owners/871 which definitely helped me out a lot.

We are open to collaborating with other projects and individuals who share our vision. If you have any ideas or wish to partner; please reach out.

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance.

2 Likes