Giveth Core Team Compensation - October 2022

Proposal Information

Proposal description:

For October 2022, contributors were paid in xDAI by Griff. This is a proposal requesting reimbursement.

Proposal description:

Griff is a GIV maxi, and to facilitate the payments of stable tokens to our contributors while we still build a better treasury management system, he pays people in xDai and asks for reimbursement here. Hopefully this process will cause upward pressure on the GIV price as our contributors use xDai to buy GIV, instead of the opposite, where our contributors get paid in GIV and then sell the GIV to pay bills.

Also, while we sort out a streamlined process for payments, we believe this is the efficient way of paying people on time and without delay. Should there be better alternatives, your suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Team Information

For this month, we paid 46 Giveth contributors. Details of the paid contributors are as follows:

With Role Proposals: Griff, Mateo, Lauren, Ashley, Amin, Mohammad Ranjbar, Moenick, Carlos, Kay, Alireza, Cherik, Ramin, Corinna, Jake, Almond, Suga, Claire, Pavle, Nikola, Cotabe, Giantkin, Santi, Mo, Mitch, Marko, Rodri, Heather, Freshelle , Ahmad, Tossyne, Yass, Moe Shehab, Nico, Toraif, Chadfi, Tropical Mango, Franco

Under Trial Period or with pending Role Proposals: Sym, Maryam, Kurt

Very part time / project-based contributors (may not need Role Proposals):

Name Number of Hours for the month Contribution/role/task
Brodhisattva 3 Security
Stee 1 Answering & feedback - Team Leaders (Twitter)
Fabio 35 Dune & Metabase dev (September hours only, October to be included next month if there’s any)
Algene 28.88 Swag Shop, GIVeconomy Development WG and Research (Fundraising), Communitas WG, DAO WG, support for immigration of ME team
Bricia 2.25 Onboarding, GIV token distribution
Jes 5 POAP Design

Funding Information

Amount of GIV requested: $116,639.48 worth of GIV

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred: 0x839395e20bbB182fa440d08F850E6c7A8f6F0780

The amount requested will be from nrGIV in GIV tokens at the spot price when the vote is created.

Approve Giveth Core Team Compensation (October 2022) Payment

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

As mentioned in GIVgarden Loan for the nrGIV This probably won’t go through unless we make the transfer of funds from the GIVgarden.

Holding off to start the process until the current garden’s proposal passes so we don’t wreck anything.

3 Likes

Yes, I understand. I’ll wait for the gardens proposal to pass before taking the next steps. I just wanted to put this up for transparency and to avoid backlog of monthly compensation details. Thanks for the reminder Mitch!

1 Like

Proposal is up for voting here!

116,639.48 - DAI requested
GIV price - 0.0211071248653501
Block number - 25196432
116,639.48 ÷ 0.0211071248653501
5,526,071.44478867 GIV requested

1 Like