Q4 2021 Vesting Distribution

Proposal description

The nrGIV DAO to Distribute the vested GIVstream to the Q4 2021 Current Contributors according to the plan set at launch.

Proposal Rationale

At launch, we created a vesting program for contributors that was supposed to go along with nrGIV distribution, but actually distributing the GIV tokens hasn’t happened, mostly because there was a clear dissatisfaction with how the distribution was set at launch.

The future vesting distributions should be debated in another post, but not the Q4 2021 distribution, as that happened right after launch and the reasoning and process for these amounts were debated in this post and then further in this post. Although the process was a bit crude, it should be honored, and it is months passed due so let’s get it out!

Following those rules, the total amount is 1,729,042 GIV (distributed via the GIVstream of which ~15% will be liquid) and it will be allocated according to this spreadsheet which was set in those posts above: Current Contributors Vesting Schedule - Google Tabellen

Team Information

nrGIV token recipients for the Q4 2021 distribution

Griff
Amin
Mateo
Marko
Lauren
Ashley
Mitch
Mohammad
Kay
Dani
MoeNick
Willy
Ramin
Cherik
Freshelle
Carlos

Funding Information

Amount of GIV requested:

1,729,042 GIV, Distributed as a GIVstream

2 Likes

Shall we make this GIVstream Distribution?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Abstain

0 voters

1 Like

This is ready to go from the Governance side I think… made an issue: https://github.com/Giveth/giveth-dapps-v2/issues/671

2 Likes

I believe we should adjust the distribution in favor of recent contributors. In the spreadsheet, old contributors have fat balances, but recent active contributors like Cherik, Carlos and etc. are not rewarded enough in my view.

2 Likes

Agree that the balances are not really fair/reflective of recent activity. But, as Griff mentioned in the gov call, this distribution is LONG overdue, and this (unfortunately) is the distribution we had agreed to long ago.

Best solution is to revise going forward: Q1 2022 Vesting and Beyond

2 Likes

vote is live for Q4 distro!

https://aragon.1hive.org/#/nrgiv/0x30c9aa17fc30e4c23a65680a35b33e8f3b4198a2/vote/41/

3 Likes